Jambands.ca

Sun reporter gets smashed on 1 bottle of wine

bouche

Ina would not be impressed...I bet she loves her booze.

you spelt boobs wrong

fwiw, the reporter drank a full bottle in only an hour. i dont think many people would be unaffected.

was an amusingly technicoloured article, but im not really sure what the point of it was, other than to show us how hot and sexy she gets after a bottle of shiraz ...

ottnews.jpg

if only some other newspaper's reporter got a shot of her in the passenger seat on the way home and posted a shot of her purple stained teeth and puked soaked shoes. now that'd be a good tabloid-style story

i guess though the Sun is as trashy as it gets in this town.

classy though how she mentioned how her daughter was waiting to greet her in that state

OK so the Sun isn't Reuters, but fact check mmkay?

She drank a bottle of wine AND a 2 oz shot of whiskey. Assuming four glasses of wine per bottle, and one glass is equal to one shot- she actually consumed 25% more alcohol than you are talking about. Also she is clearly a "lightweight" as her blood alocohol was at .159% which tells me she weighs a lot less than me, and therefore most of you boys. Also it was in a one hour period. I challenge any of you to get your significant other to chug a bottle of wine and a shot of whiskey and not feel the effects and maybe puke on ones shoes after that hour........

Regular people don't drink/ drug/ smoke the way we do around here.

S

I challenge any of you to get your significant other to chug a bottle of wine and a shot of whiskey and not feel the effects and maybe puke on ones shoes after that hour........

Accepted.

I may not be dating her anymore, but I can assure you she could do it. But we'll have to reverse the bottle/shot set up, whiskey then shot of wine. 028ws9.gif

What was the experiment about? If I understand it correctly the idea was to prove that after pounding booze and then stopping, your blood-alcohol level will continue to rise as your body absorbs the booze. Is that really what they were trying to 'prove'? Well, duh. Sounds to me like a bunch of cops got paid to spend the day drinking.

Luckily nobody hit a 'deer' on the way home this time.

What was the experiment about? If I understand it correctly the idea was to prove that after pounding booze and then stopping, your blood-alcohol level will continue to rise as your body absorbs the booze. Is that really what they were trying to 'prove'? Well, duh. Sounds to me like a bunch of cops got paid to spend the day drinking.

Luckily nobody hit a 'deer' on the way home this time.

that's exactly why I thought this story was interesting. quite the journalism/"study"