Jambands.ca

clementines

phishtaper

the price charged was more than the price on display, so they were free!

FREE?!?!?! WHERE DO YOU DO YOUR GROCERY SHOPPING?!?!?!

i love clementines! when i was a kid, my sister & i would go through a whole box in a day or two. i can remember sitting with her in front of the tv and eating like 8 at a time. i still get such a feeling of accomplishment when i can peel one in a single continuous strand of peel.

my life is so small.

the price charged was more than the price on display' date=' so they were free![/quote']

FREE?!?!?! WHERE DO YOU DO YOUR GROCERY SHOPPING?!?!?!

this was at a new Food Basic in the south end of Guelph. if the price at the cash is different than the posted price in the store, the item is free (up to $10). I know it sounds too good to be true, but all grocery stores in Guelph honour this policy (some you have to let them know, others like this Food Basic, just did it when I pointed out the discrepancy - expecting only to get the posted price, not a free item). The policy was posted right at the check-out. I do not know if its a Guelph thing or an Ontario-wide thing, but I've seen letters to the editor about it in the Guelph Mercury, so I know its been going on for a while. this was my first free food experience.

i love clementines! when i was a kid, my sister & i would go through a whole box in a day or two. i can remember sitting with her in front of the tv and eating like 8 at a time. i still get such a feeling of accomplishment when i can peel one in a single continuous strand of peel.

great stories. yes, peeling them is almost as fun as eating them. I enjoy peeling a full 1/2" strip around the equator and then two small "peel cups" for whatever few seeds may be inside. and they are great to share too! even our dog loves them!

ive always thought that oranges are as close to "the perfect food" as it gets. and these little babies are even more perfecter. :D

great stories. yes, peeling them is almost as fun as eating them. I enjoy peeling a full 1/2" strip around the equator and then two small "peel cups" for whatever few seeds may be inside.

if you keep the strip attached to the peel cups, like at the start, you'll have orange peel cock-and-balls, my favourite peel when i was a kid. im still that immature for the most part too. i love clementines