Jambands.ca

Playoff pool?

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only problem I have iwth the time/date idea is that 2 of us are in totally different time zones (I'm 6 hours ahead and I think Low Roller is 5 hours ahead), so if you have it at night there's almost no way I can take part.

I guess we can draft by proxy if we can find someone who's half-way reliable in this shithole.

Guest Low Roller

14 entrants.

That means if we go with the minimum team of 3 forwards, 2 defenders, and 1 goalie, then we are looking at having to draft 84 players.

I'm thinking that a draft without repeat players is rather impractical at this point.

At this point I am forced to agree with Booche. Everyone submits their list of players by April 8th. Teams to contain 9 forwards, 4 defenders, 2 goalies and that is that.

Thoughts?

14 entrants.

That means if we go with the minimum team of 3 forwards, 2 defenders, and 1 goalie, then we are looking at having to draft 84 players.

I'm thinking that a draft without repeat players is rather impractical at this point.

At this point I am forced to agree with Booche. Everyone submits their list of players by April 8th. Teams to contain 9 forwards, 4 defenders, 2 goalies and that is that.

Thoughts?

Works for me.

Last year i was in one where me and two other guys had the exact same team - we were 1-2-3 in the standings. The only diff between the three of us were Comrie, Fisher, and someone from Anaheim. I lost, but it made it f'n fun at the end.

Here is my team...

22 Steve Begin LW

25 Mathieu Dandenault RW

54 Mikhail Grabovski

21 Christopher Higgins

11 Saku Koivu C

46 Andrei Kostitsyn LW

74 Sergei Kostitsyn LW

6 Tom Kostopoulos RW

27 Alexei Kovalev RW

40 Maxim Lapierre C

84 Guillaume Latendresse RW

14 Tomas Plekanec C

73 Michael Ryder RW

20 Bryan Smolinski

DEFENCE

51 Francis Bouillon D

71 Patrice Brisebois D

26 Josh Gorges D

44 Roman Hamrlik D

8 Mike Komisarek D

79 Andrei Markov D

3 Ryan O'Byrne D

32 Mark Streit D

GOALIES

41 Jaroslav Halak G

31 Carey Price G

Guest Low Roller

Uncanny! We have the EXACT SAME TEAM.

The only diff between us is Comrie, Fisher, and someone from Anaheim. Purple.

PM me your teams please.

The only diff between us is Comrie, Fisher, and someone from Anaheim. Purple.

Im using my mulligan.

Gather round kiddies, Ill try to make this as easy to understand as possible.

Last year I was in a playoff pool where duplicate players were used. Three of us were much smarter than the other 30 guys and ended up neck and neck towards the end. Our teams were very similar except that one guy had Comrie, I had fisher and the other guy had someone from Anaheim. Aside from these differences, our teams were exactly the same. It was a hard fought battle that went right down to the wire. Unfortunately, Ottawa blows goats so the guy with the anaheim dude won (which wasnt me). It was fun though, as the format dictated a unique ending.

:cool:

The only diff between us is Comrie' date=' Fisher, and someone from Anaheim. Purple.

[/quote']

Im using my mulligan.

Gather round kiddies, Ill try to make this as easy to understand as possible.

Last year I was in a playoff pool where duplicate players were used. Three of us were much smarter than the other 30 guys and ended up neck and neck towards the end. Our teams were very similar except that one guy had Comrie, I had fisher and the other guy had someone from Anaheim. Aside from these differences, our teams were exactly the same. It was a hard fought battle that went right down to the wire. Unfortunately, Ottawa blows goats so the guy with the anaheim dude won (which wasnt me). It was fun though, as the format dictated a unique ending.

:cool:

ENGLISH please!!! in ENGLISH!