Jambands.ca

Foods you don't like, but wish you did....

Ms Zimmy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like everything in this thread, and I challenge bruseel sprout haters to try Brad's method(s) or to halve them, steam them for 5-6 minutes then fry in a bit of olive oil, add salt and pepper and a shaving of parmesan.

I wish I liked acorn squash. A baked or broiled squash with butter and brown sdugar should be something I'd like. But it ain't.

I used to eat it, when we made it at the Butcher shop I used to work at, but most dont use the brains, or none that I have ever seen or heard of being made, but its usually a combination or the meet on the feet and ankles, or the Cheeks of the head of the pig, Its delisiously Sweet meat, exprecially Pigs Cheeks!

I feel sorry for the not liker of asparagus. The best vegetable in the book!

I despise green peppers. I almost puke a little in my mouth thinking about them. Green peppers shouldn't be included in the otherwise delicious pepper family.

I wish i liked fish and chips. Something about all that fried goodness and my stomach don't go well together to the point of being sick a few years back and I can't bring myself to eat them again. Which is a shame, because i'm almost positive i know the best fish and chip place not on a coast.