Jambands.ca

Greetings you hosers...

Animal Chin

Whats up all, I just found this place after being a diehard jamband fan for a good 15 years now. I started going to Grateful Dead shows in 94 and ended in 95 but this little band from Vermont captured my attention and I've followed them ever since. Now my main jam attention goes to Umphrey's McGee and a few others that come through town.

Good to see a comunity based in Canada.

Is this place a tight comunity of people that have been here a long time? I frequent another phish board where everyone knows each other, is that the vibe here?

Probably, although being a phish head is not a requirement. As a matter of fact, I think a lot of people here hate jam bands. Seems that way sometimes anyway.

I'm from Port Moody, a burb of Vancouver. Actually I just typed in Jambands.ca to see what happened...lol Sort of on a whym. I used to trade tapes at this old green site that I think was called canadiantapetraders.ca or something. All I remember is the logo was the phish emblem with the canadian flag in it, I think I may have heard of this site from there like 8 years ago or something but for some reason I typed it in. And here ya were.

I started going to Grateful Dead shows in 94 and ended in 95 but this little band from Vermont captured my attention and I've followed them ever since. Now my main jam attention goes to Umphrey's McGee and a few others that come through town.

Hey, we don't come to you with our problems.

I used to trade tapes at this old green site that I think was called canadiantapetraders.ca or something. All I remember is the logo was the phish emblem with the canadian flag in it, I think I may have heard of this site from there like 8 years ago or something but for some reason I typed it in.

I started that old site and then after a few years passed it off to Colin in New Bruswick. Ah the good old days.