Jambands.ca

Dieting tips

NewRider

Thanks folks!

I've decided to do some speed walking around the campus today. That's about as physical I can get right now as I've got some health issues with my skin and.. well.. I smoke. I've traded in coffee for green tea, brought celery and grapes to school today.. things are looking up!

I still miss the official cheese filled snack of Nascar but I'm staying strong!

Combos-Pep_Pizza.jpg

"eat food. not too much. mostly plants."

-michael pollan, in defense of food

more real whole foods and less processed stuff would be my vote,. fruit & veg instead of sugary or starchy snacks, and moderate excercise will make a huge difference.

good luck, aaron, you've made a lot of big changes in your life, this is the next one.

Eat at McDonald's, apparently:

Man sheds 80 pounds on McDonald's diet

June 20, 2008

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

QUINTON, Va. – A Virginia man lost about 80 pounds in six months by eating nearly every meal at McDonald's.

Not Big Macs, french fries and chocolate shakes, but salads, wraps and apple dippers without the caramel sauce.

Chris Coleson tipped the scales at 278 pounds in December.

The 5-foot-8 Coleson now weighs 199 pounds and his waist size has dropped from 50 to 36.

The 42-year-old businessman from Quinton says he chose McDonald's because it's convenient.

His inspiration came from his two children and from the story of a blind war veteran who rode a tandem bicycle cross-country.

Coleson says his goal is to get back to the 185 pounds he weighed when he married Tricia Summer. Their 10th anniversary is Saturday.

Link

i prefer the- eat nothing all day, then head home, pile back a dozen beers, order an extra large meat lovers pizza with a side of butter covered fries- method of dieting

by noon i'm usually feeling trim and healthy

Sounds like a good night on Louisa street.