Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why people hate Chris Collinsworth so much as the 'colour' guy. He's fun in my mind. He knows QB's better than color qb's know qb's. And he was a fantastic wide receiver when he played!

He seesshit in real-time none of us will ever see no matter how hard we look.

I agree Hal, but that was probably one of the best games of the year last night. Great comeback by New England and nice finish by the Jets. Contray to what I thought earlier, the Jets are looking very solid right now. Great defense and a nice running game to compliment Brett Farve.

Badams, I never got to see one second of the Dolphins-Raiders game. Not even a highlight!

Did you watch it? I know the Phins got a late field goal but that is it.

It was low scoring and Miami was never really in trouble until the Raiders returned the kick off for a TD late and went up 15 - 14. The Dolphins went down the field for the last drive. The play of the game was a 4th and 6 at the Oak 42 or so. The Fins didnt feel comfortable trying a FG from the far. They made the 4th down and that was it.

The game could have gone either way. All I can say about the Fins is these are the kindd of games they would always lose last year.

BIG game next week against NE!