Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love being a Raiders fan and I actually remember back in the day making fun of my buddies older brother because he was a Bucs fan when they sucked. Karma is a wonderful thang.

The Raiders are 3-9 and one loss away from becoming just the third NFL team to lose 10 or more games for six consecutive seasons. With 70 losses since losing Super Bowl XXVII in January 2003 at Qualcomm Stadium, the Raiders also have a chance to tie the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' league record of 74 losses over a five-year period, from 1983 to 1988. --

The Bills-Dolphins game has plenty of empty seats. Everything is shot tight to the field a la every CFL game to hide the blue seats, although you can still see the empty seats in the end-zone corners. Lots of room up in the 500's too. The only reason this wasn't blacked-out - according to the Reporters show this morning - was because the NFL didn't want it to be. Rogers gave away thousands of seats too. Well done Rogers. Well done Toronto. What a joke, and there's 7 more games in Toronto left. I'm glad that Buffalo got the money up-front.