Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

Seriously, I would have been 2-0 for sure in a suicide pool.

Why don't we start one now?

Anyhow, here are my thoughts for this week. I know it is early, and this can definitely change. Looking for input from you leatherheads.

TOP PICKS:

ATL -5 vs. KC

BUF -9.5 vs. OAK

NE -13 vs. MIA

MIN -3.5 vs. CAR

PHI -3 vs. PIT

NYJ + 9.5 at SD

OTHER PICKS:

NYG -13.5 vs. CIN

WAS -3 vs. ARI

DAL -3 at GB

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basher, the only one I like right now is Pitt over Philly(spread) and I am assuming it's in Pittsburgh. But it's early man so dont quote me on nothing. My mind will definitely change come Friday.

I have no idea how I would go Suicide right now.

The Buffalo - Oakland game could come down to weather. If it's bad weather then it's hard to throw and the game is close. I dont trust Buffalo's lines yet so 9.5 is too much for me and a game I would stay away from. McFadden vs Lynch and is your mother a mudder? That's how this shit goes.

If Buffalo can contain Michael Bush and Darren McFadden to the inside, this game is an easy bet.

I love Fantasy Football, but my team is stinking it up so far! 0-3! I've found the fantasy leagues helps to keep things interesting and you end up watching games that might not mean much in the standings- just so you can pull for your players to gain a few extra points during garbage time.

I've made a few trades to help my cause, but I just can't seem to pull off a good week. LT hasn't shown up yet and even if he does come to play tonight he can't make up for the poor showing of my QBs (Manning and Roethlisberger).

Our only wager is the losing half of the league has to buy the winners dinner. Looks like I'll be buying this year.