Guest Low Roller

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wowzers..

wake-bacon-open.jpg

Yes, that’s right, this is an alarm clock that wakes you gently in the morning with the aroma of sizzling bacon. How is this miracle possible, you ask? Just pop a frozen strip of bacon into the little tray before you go to sleep, set the alarm, and about 10 minutes before you’re set to wake the clock flips an internal switch and two tiny halogen lamps begin to cook your bacon. The aroma wafts over you as your dreams turn to breakfast, and the alarm begins to chime... what is that wonderful smell, you think groggily? Ah yes, it’s your fabulous alarm clock with bacon benefits, ready with your first food treat of the day. The only thing better is not setting an alarm at all.

bacon_floss.jpg

I guess a lot of people must really feel that bacon is the most delicious thing ever, because Bacon Floss is now available. Dentists currently recommend flossing daily, but if you don’t enjoy cinnamon or mint, you might dig this bacon flavored floss. Each 2-1/2 inch tall container is filler with over 27 yards of waxed floss. Now you can amaze your buddies with your bacon breath each morning.

• 1 month later...
Wowzers..

wake-bacon-open.jpg

Yes, that’s right, this is an alarm clock that wakes you gently in the morning with the aroma of sizzling bacon. How is this miracle possible, you ask? Just pop a frozen strip of bacon into the little tray before you go to sleep, set the alarm, and about 10 minutes before you’re set to wake the clock flips an internal switch and two tiny halogen lamps begin to cook your bacon. The aroma wafts over you as your dreams turn to breakfast, and the alarm begins to chime... what is that wonderful smell, you think groggily? Ah yes, it’s your fabulous alarm clock with bacon benefits, ready with your first food treat of the day. The only thing better is not setting an alarm at all.

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!!!

I am not a morning person - I think I just found a way to remedy that.

OK now I have something for my Christmas list.

Then I just have to figure out a way to make the bacon weave cheese roll in it.

Bacon and cheese - two of my absolute favourite things.

Edited by Guest