Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things I am sick of (out of a thousand)....courtesy of TissueMan rants:

1 - MTL getting all the chincy penalties.

2 - BOS players constantly looking at the refs everytime those whineymotherfuckers receive the slightest contact.

This is brutal to watch as a Hab fan.

Maxime is a pussy? (edit to add that I just noticed your winky face Kev)

Did you just see what that cuntLucic pulled? And then he wouldnt even fight Lapierre!!!!!!

Cheers man. I aint just Booche right now. Angre Booche is in the house.

Edited by Guest
wink'd

No one can come in here and blame this on the refs or on Price or whatever other allusions you fuggers may have read from me above but come on. Halfway through the 3rd I could barely look at the tele and I rarely did. That team was completely crushed on the deepest of emotional levels and showed zero character. Less than zero.

Good thing the girlfriends of my friends were here because there is a chance I would have trashed my place. Many objects would have been thrown and a few things I would have regretted afterwards but instead I put on a brave face and only threw my tiny plastic bottle fo allergy eye drops.

By the way, thanks for calling Dinghy. You helped make me feel better if you can believe it. Your a kind man. And thanks to you too MrBigTime. Great suggestion on the eye drops.

How the hell am I going to sleep tonight? "Hulk smash" but I aint the Hulk. I am going to have to get smashed instead.......surprise surprise.fuck.

When's the NFL draft?

Guest Low Roller

Lang skated today apparently. I refuse to raise my hopes however as the 4 shifts played by Bouillon last night goes to show that rushing a return may actually hinder the team.

Will Markov play Game 3??

Edited by Low Roller

So I am at the Home Hardware Market (trade show) today arguing with a salesman when he says to me "I am sorry, I am a bit flustered today, my team lost last night." So I quickly figured out he is a fellow Habs man, and he lives in Montreal to boot. We quickly got into a big lively discussion on the current state of affairs. He told me the latest rumor going around Montreal is that while on one of his booze/coke fueled romps, Price got a 15 year old girl pregnant. Take it for what it is, just salesman stories from the road, hehe.

To be honest, I am tired of bashing on Price, I do hope Halak starts game 3 though. To be a bit fair to Gainey, our team would have been a lot different without the injuries, Lang(he led the team in goals when he went down didn't he?), Markov and whatever happened to Price that turned his world upside down.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

That's correct. As good as the Habs were last year because there were no significant injuries, it was the exact opposite this year with injuries galore.

By the way, thanks for calling Dinghy. You helped make me feel better if you can believe it.

I really hope you enjoy the phone call I've been saving for you when the Habs finally get bounced.

To be honest, I am tired of bashing on Price

I'm not, he's fucking pathetic and his antics on the bench showed what a fucking punk ass he is, though it did make me laugh. Honestly, he really isn't the kid I thought he was. The Annointed One stinks of Theodore.

Let's see what Halak can do, can't be any worse.

You mean, Fat Guy In A Little Coat.

MonkeyBoy is out tonight. Deserve'd.

While I don't disagree that it was a stupid move for the playoffs, it's not worse then the bare hand eye gouge Komisarek dealt Hunwick (post-game even) or Lapierre going after Kessel for scoring an empty netter. Funny how up in arms folks get over one stupid penalty while all the time ignoring obvious poor sportsmanship from their own team.

As I've said before, this playoff match up always scares me, the track record between the two hasn't favoured the B's in over a decade (give or take a year), but it's hands down one of the best rivalries still left in the new softer NHL. So the Habs always get my respect. I just can't stand the fan-whining, its like listening to Leaf fans during reg. season.

Go B's

Guest Low Roller

A stick to the face is intent to injure, which is much worse than a glove to the face which is intent to "smell my glove".

I wonder what the suspension would have been if it was a fourth liner crossing someone like Crosby in the face.

Bare hand you mean, he dropped his glove and raked his face and drew blood. After the play/whistle.

[edit to add]

I'm not saying the suspension isn't deserved, nor justifying anything. Stupid move, plain & simple. I can accept that.

Edited by Guest