Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not miles but at least 10 points ahead

Whatever it takes to get you through the night :)

I made a half assed effort to find 2nd half of the season point totals but only found up to March 18 2009....

Ottawa G:28 W:15 L:9 OTL:4 PTS:34

Montreal G:29 W:11 L:15 OTL:3 PTS:25

We should buy plane tickets to the land of MakeShitUp for the Habs vs Sens Seven game series. I'd put 100 bucks on the Sens.

(and yeah I know, the Sens played the second half with absoultely no pressure on them)

I never said anything about half a season. Your Sens failed the test to make the playoffs. The Habs managed to squeak in and are making a quick exit. Bad seasons for both teams.

The Habs finished 10 points ahead and had a 4-2 record against the Sens. That's good enough for me to think they are the better team.

At this point though it doesn't matter we will all be starting from scratch next October.

The Habs finished 10 points ahead and had a 4-2 record against the Sens. That's good enough for me to think they are the better team.

Allow me to interject Sloth.

The Sens 2 wins came in their last 2 meetings. One team was better at that time and they got the points. This 'hypothetical' series would be the battle of the number 1 shitstarters in goal.

Habs will be lucky to make it out of the first round this year. I mean they're barely a top 10 regular season team... and that's after anteing up for their 'big celebration' this year.
just know how much joy I'm going to get when Florida takes you to 7 games in the first round, and Boston takes you out in four in the 2nd.

Even Will gave your Habs more credit than they deserve.

Hide your cop cars

habs-celebration-riot-09.jpg

Your team is shit.

Your team is worse :)

Wrong.

I guess you are right. A season where they obtained 10 less points and lost 4 out of 6 makes them better. I can see your logic. lol And don't give me the 2nd half of the season shit. They play a full season for a reason. Anyway...

likely only one more game and then I can begin enjoying the playoffs and following my pools. I can then see the playoffs from the perspective of a Sens fan. I will have no team to cheer for so no more disappointment :)

Considering our teams won't meet in a 7 game playoff we have to base it on the regular season. That is how I look at it.

Tell you what... go plug in a XBox with this years lineups and have it run a playoff series. Then tell me the results. Actually you better run the series 100 times so we have an accurate focus group to pick from. I look forward to the results :)

Habs will be lucky to make it out of the first round this year. I mean they're barely a top 10 regular season team... and that's after anteing up for their 'big celebration' this year.
just know how much joy I'm going to get when Florida takes you to 7 games in the first round' date=' and Boston takes you out in four in the 2nd.[/quote']

He also bet me $100 that the Sens would win the season series against the facking Leaves. Just to put shit in perspective for all y'all Sens fans. :)

Edited by Guest

Seriously weak sh!t from the Habs. Blow this sh!t up Gainey and rebuild for next year.

Well Roller, the good news is free agency is going to give Gainey a helping hand, be happy for that.

The other good news is Les Brahs laid out the silk sheets that are reserved for guests and proceeded to shit the bad so badly in the second half of the season and in the playoffs that they probably won't get poached too badly and might sign a majority of the players they want.

Who they actually want is another question.

Hopefully they sign all the K's.

Komisarek to 6mil a year over five. Same for that piece of shit, diving floater Kovalev - 6 over five. Little Tits deserves his share of the pie, hes got to keep those mobsters at bay. It goes without saying that Koivu should be given a long deal because I really think he has a bunch of years left in him.

Koivu! Koivu! Koivu! Koivu! Koivu! (that's what you guys do around here, right?)

Tanguay should change his name to Kanguay and hop on board.