Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that a fact???

Pay no attention to that homer Jakis. He fails to recognize MTL lost their mvp and their top scorer while literally limping into the playoffs with too many injuries that were too overbearing to come. Hell, he doesnt know shit about hockey at all. Read his posts in Go Sens Go.

No excuses but I doubt even Boston could have overcome those losses. When Gainey et al do a their season analysis once it is all over, that is going to be near the top of the list as to reasons why this season went to complete shit.

The rest of you non-Hab fan idiots can go ahead and deny it all you want. I dont care because I watched 75 of their regular season games this year. Theirs was an obstacle too great to beat.

There were obviously other issues but that's for later. Game 4 on Wednesday.

MTL - 8

BOS - 0

Karey Krice with the shutout.

Ronaldo.....I mean Louganis....I mean Kovalev was their top scorer you fucking idiot.

What other top notch all-stars were hurt for Habs?

I dont care because I watched 75 of their regular season games this year.

The stench in your basement must be overwhelming

How is that a fact???

Pay no attention to that homer Jakis. He fails to recognize MTL lost their mvp and their top scorer while literally limping into the playoffs with too many injuries that were too overbearing to come. Hell' date=' he doesnt know shit about hockey at all. Read his posts in Go Sens Go.[/quote']

Hey, I'm not the one who brought up the Sens but if you want to use that as a springboard to start making your list of excuses then you should thank badams for that one.

Ollie, did you not state as a fact that the Sens were a better team.

Yes. You did. I didnt use that as a springboard for excuses. It was an opportunity for me to show you the facts you were overlooking.

Seriously, I cant believe you can be this mentally challenged yet stay employed at something other than watering plants in Gov't buildings.

Ollie, did you not state as a fact that the Sens were a better team.

Yes. You did. I didnt use that as a springboard for excuses. It was an opportunity for me to show you the facts you were overlooking.

Seriously, I cant believe you can be this mentally challenged yet stay employed at something other than watering plants in Gov't buildings.

Right now they are a better team. I wouldn't have mentioned that if badams had taken his lumps like a man and not brought up the Sens.

The facts are that every team suffer injuries at this time of year. It's not a situation unique to Montreal. Ottawa was missing Alfredsson, Fisher and Kelly at playoff time last year. Is that a valid excuse for losing that series?

Besides the Habs-Sens comparison being completely irrelevant and idiotic, if there's one thing the Rich Stadium Habs fans have repeated over and over throughout the years it's this - At the end of the season there's 1 winner and 29 losers, all on equal footing.

Lang's a top-notch all-star? We're talking about two different players dumb ass and my all star remark narrowed it down to Markov dip shit.

I was going on the fact that Markov is so fucking obviously their MVP....which I just assumed we agreed he was. It never even occured you to me you'd be pathetic enough to whine about a player that's been missing since february in which Gainey could have easily addressed the loss of a fucking 30 goal scorer. My mistake in giving you too much credit.

Edited by Guest
spelling and grammar were a little poor the first try

Lang's a top-notch all-star?

My mistake there. I was crafting a response as your question came up.

The original point is that this team was absolutely demolished with injuries in the second half of the season and leading into the playoffs. Gainey et al will no doubt look at that as one of the determining factors in where things went wrong, it cant be denied.

Don't forget the trade for Glen Metropolit!

First off, pay the fuck attention to hockey for once. They picked him up off waivers and it ended up being a much needed move. I like the fugger. Works hard, penalty kills...blah blah blah. Gainey made a necessary move.

Sorry Sloth, I didnt mean to play nice. I just have to get moving away from the computer or else we will be at this until I head over to Daveyboys.