Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[held this one a while]

If I have to watch Price start in Montreal this Saturday I am going to boo my ass off. Confirmed.

None of this "CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!......" bullshit. He's fucking done for 2009. That's it. I am sick of this shit.

Halak was the Habs top player tonight and the fucker only played half the game. Everyone else was shit. Tender got lucky because Elliot sucks too. Come on Hab fans, admit it. Hammer's goal was pure shit. I would have saved that one.

"Carbo! Carbo! Carbo!"

The season is done unless Halak takes over.[/held this one a while]

Fact.

Guest Low Roller

What if we offered Komisarek's contract to Bouwmeester? It would most certainly be an upgrade. Hell, at this point anyone would be an upgrade over Komi.

When Bouillon returns from injury two defencemen will have to sit... Is Komi really doing anything out there other than giving up the puck and slapping a weak shot right into the other team's players?

And what the fuck is up with Big Tits??? USELESS. I say he that sits and put Pax back on that line, and play Dandy on the 4th. Then at least you are using players who give a shit.

Rumour has it (according to Radio-Canada) that Koivu has already inked a new contract, but they are holding off on announcing it until after the season.

Edited by Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

The Lapierre line was awesome last night! Kosto had his first 3 point game in a Habs uniform, Lats had two goals, and Laps made some Sens D look quite foolish on more than one occasion. These three guys have some sick chemistry together which will be quite the asset for the rest of the season.

Schneider's effect on the D has obviously evaporated, but he is at least providing some solid D when it counts, completely out-thiking Alfie when Alfie was going one-on-one with him. What a great addition by Gainey.

Really, if it wasn't for Price and his ruined confidence, the Habs would have won last night's game because the Sens were pretty shit last night. I hope that the important lesson that Gainey came out with is that Halak is the #1 goalie.

Let me make sure I've got my history right here.

Claude Julien wants to start Huet over Theodore, gets fired, Gainey takes over behind the bench, Mtl loses in first round.

Carbonneau wants to start Huet over Price, Gainey deals Huet so he can't, Mtl squeaks out a win in the first round over a team they've dominated, eliminated in the second round.

Carbo wants to start Halak over Price, gets fired, Gainey takes over behind the bench.

Elliott wasn't great but I thought the Sens looked damn good. There were several stretches where it looked like Ottawa was on a power play when it was really 5 on 5.

Let's be serious for a second here. It's because the Habs are so bad. Plain and simple. I am beginning to wonder if I even want to see them make the playoffs because they wont last a round.

Confirmed.

The Habs had a powerplay with 4 minutes to go, down by one goal and didnt even come close to mustering a shot. I think they may have had one in the last 10 minutes of the game and it wasnt because the Sens were that good.

But switching gears from my vantage point, and not mentiong Hab-killers Spezza and Alfie, I thought Chris Phillips had a wicked game.

I fucking angered. Even MattyC was angrydrunk last night.

Guest Low Roller

The Sens were pretty sh!t last night.

You might be dumber than Dinghy.

Elliott wasn't great but I thought the Sens looked damn good. There were several stretches where it looked like Ottawa was on a power play when it was really 5 on 5.

Let's be serious for a second here. It's because the Habs are so bad. Plain and simple.

So what's the difference between my post are yours Mr. Hypocrite?