Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Before last night's game Chris Higgins put up a bounty of $500 for any player who helps Josh Gorges score against his old team.

He now owes Dagger $500.

:D

Hey I was away for a few days, but now reading this over I totaly agree with Booche on the Huet trade. Gave away a second option (that would have been used- last years playoffs would have been "win and you're in") for basically nothing. It still pisses me off.

As for last nights game that was the first time I heard them say on TSN that a Habs goalie "stole a game" in a long time. Thank god, but things are still pretty shaky.

Halak who?? Brian Hayward always got the start when he was hot too... Not saying Halak is shit, he just isn't our number 1, and never will be...

This is Carey's team, and he'll be back in everyone's good books soon enough... as soon as he serves his punishment on the bench, he'll be back where he belongs...

Just getting tired of all of the people that have thrown Pricer under the bus, he played a few bad games, and that is it... who hasn't?

Guest Low Roller

Chipchura was just sent down to Hamilton, probably to make room for Tanguay who should get the green light to go today!

What are they going to do with Dagger? Play him on the 3rd line?

Carey has a great opportunity to show his meddle.

To be honest MrBigTime, I have felt that Jaro playing solid has given Carey a chance to work on his game sans pressure which is exactly what he needed. All I can think is what may have happened if Jaro couldnt perform at a high level and none of us expected this play so far.

Hopefully this is exactly what Price has been waiting for as he chomped at the bit. It's all we Hab fans can pray for right now because I aint solid on Jaro keeping this up. He seems to get tired (mentally? physically?) quickly.