Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

Are you sure you didn't accidentally cheer for an Ottawa goal, thinking Washington was wearing red?

Thanks for reminding me about what happened during our conversation on the phone last night. You didnt even you were cheering for Washington!

Oh wait. Knowing you, you probably did.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no support and the tickets were free. I even snuck in booze. No way I'm giving a dime to that franchise ;)

You're officially in my good books badams, couldn't have said it better myself... I could easily say no to free tickets to Sens hockey at Scotiabank Place unless there was a REALLY entertaining visiting team to see... and I'd bring a pillow, the fans would never wake ya :P

I'd wake you with a steel-toed boot to your head!

:susel:

As long as you wait about a couple hours after the game to do so, better that than to sit in the parking lot for an hour defore getting on the highway for another hour... Horrid, horrid set up all around at that place, from the product on ice up... makes me sleepy just thinking about it

Guest Low Roller

It's all about the lot that you park in at Scotiabank Place. Sometimes I would get out within 20 minutes, other times it would take HOURS to reach the gate.

"They were cheering for me and I wanted to thank them' date='" said Ruutu. "I appreciated the chants. It's not the first time. I want it to be black and white. I want people to love me or hate me."[/quote']

Hilarious!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=255597&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_nhl

Funny, I don't think I'd appreciate paying around $30,000 for it, but that's Ruutu, he's a "character guy"...

Maybe Gerber is the answer again? Trade Spezza maybe?

Sounds like the sky is falling in Sens land (again), try not to let that Eastern Conference Champs banner hit ya on the head though...

Solve the problem, fire Bryan Murray