Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sens Blog 10/23/2008

After digesting that shit show that was a 3-1 loss to the "not so Jacques Martin" Panthers I thought I'd suck it up and write again.

Vermette, Kelly, Neil, Picard, Fisher, McAmmond, Smith, and maybe Kuba, all need to be sent packing. Did I miss anyone else? Well I heard a rumour today that Spezza is being shipped off to Florida for a certain Jay Bouwmeester. (R1) What do you think of that?

Well, I personally think that would be a great deal, but instead of trading Spezza, we should trade away Vermette, Kelly, Neil, Picard, Fisher, McAmmond, Smith, and maybe Kuba to Florida. That would then leave us WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open in goal. Vancouver would then send us thier captain, after Florida sends them "Money Man" Cory Stillman...

We would then completely fill the left over spots with players from Bingo.

As for Vermette, Kelly, Neil, Picard, Fisher, McAmmond, and Smith....I have a better chance of finding Carmen Sandiego than finding these idiots a roster spot.

One more thing....Schubs back on D...Alfie on the point during the PP, and christ...keep the Pizza Line together.

Whatever...Sens in 6 over Detroit.

Bring back SVA.

Rubberdinghy.

Dinghy, if you are being serious at all, are you just calling for a trade just to call for a trade?

Or do you actually see where the Sens need improvement and which players they may be able to send out to get you said improvement?

Because if you want to trade those players, you aint going to get much in return. What do you realistically think Chris Neil would bring back to the Sens if he were traded?

Liquid lunch?

;)

You are dreaming if you think Chris Kelly is going to bring you good value back. Talk about over-evaluating palyers on your own team.

Vermette still has some potential that a GM might trade for but if you havent been able to heavily produce on one of the best offences in the league the past few years, who's to say you are going to do it elsewhere?

Its like the idiots who think Halak and Higgins can get Gaborik on the Habs. Even without salary cap concerns, PLEASE.