Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Sounds like Luke Richardson is going to be become an assistant coach for the Sens as soon as his retirement is made official.

The Sens returned three players to the minors today, undoubtedly trying to stack the decks against the mighty Hamilton Bulldogs for their game against the Bingo Sens at the Bell Centre today.

These boys have won a few recently. Good job.

Let's see if they can keep it up. Personally, I have seen some great play during many of their losses (when they are actually on TV, wtf is that up with that shite?). Auld is going to have to remain the MVP for them to continue to get points.

I wasn't at the game last night but I just heard about the guy falling. Here's an article I found on cfra.com

Man Falls 25 Feet at Scotiabank Place

A 21-year-old Vermont man is recovering from injuries after falling 25 feet from the 300 level at Scotiabank Place.

Ottawa Police say the man tripped and fell from the 300 level to the 200 level during the second intermission of the Senators-Thrashers game and landed on a woman sitting in the second level.

Witnesses say the man was walking to his seat carrying some beers when he tripped over a woman's purse, fell over four people and went over the railing to the level below.

Both were taken to hospital with minor injuries.

Ottawa Police are treating the incident as an accidental injury.

when i was a kid i tripped started going head over heels in the top deck at the Aud in Buffalo. A dude down the stairs from me jumped in front of me and caught me. Don't know if I would have gone over as I was pretty small, but still scared me silly. Still go very slowly and carefully down the upper deck stairs.