Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

Play It Again Sports has RBK Sens jerseys (white only) for 69.99 right now. 1701 Bank Street, 3161 Greenbank Rd.

You can either look at that as a killer deal (they usually run around 120$) or as more folks jumping off the bandwagon, your call.

ALso, its Play it Again so the jerseys are game worn.

sad.. cant sell game worn jerseys for 70$.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play It Again Sports has RBK Sens jerseys (white only) for 69.99 right now. 1701 Bank Street' date=' 3161 Greenbank Rd.

You can either look at that as a killer deal (they usually run around 120$) or as more folks jumping off the bandwagon, your call.[/quote']

ALso, its Play it Again so the jerseys are game worn.

sad.. cant sell game worn jerseys for 70$.

I doubt they are game-worn, but feel free to prove me wrong

I have a red jersey - why would I want a white one?

How do you know that the store can't sell them?

Booche, what's the correlation between a sale on tickets to a game and a discount on jerseys?

Trolls

WHOA!!!!

The Senators ended the tiresome Alexander Nikulin saga yesterday by trading the sour Russian, who was with Binghamton of the AHL, to the Coyotes for farmhand Drew Fata, a tough 25-year-old defenceman who's the younger brother of former NHLer Rico Fata. "(Nikulin) felt he did not get a legitimate chance to play in the NHL," said Murray. Fata, 6-foot-1 and 220 lbs., has played most of his career in the AHL, though he scored his only NHL goal against the Senators March 15, 2007. That must have stuck in the Senators' minds. "Word is he's a real hard-working, competitive kid," Murray said of Fata. Nikulin has been whining about being in the minors and demanded a trade, threatening to go back to Russia if he wasn't dealt ... Thank goodness for the Coyotes. They also took F Alexei Kaigorodov (remember him?) off the Senators' hands.

There was no support and the tickets were free. I even snuck in booze. No way I'm giving a dime to that franchise ;)

Are you sure you didn't accidentally cheer for an Ottawa goal' date=' thinking Washington was wearing red? ;)

[/quote']

To be honest I wasn't really in to the game. I just went to keep a friend company and see another buddy. I was pissed when it went into OT and then I didn't even get to see a shootout. Damn Sens :)