Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I pay money to see the opposing team's coach. Fuck that.

I looked this morning to see what the ticket situation was like for the Sens / Coyotes tonight, the only place I could get a pair of tickets was standing room. Singles were still available down low.

Also, I looked at Montreal's ticket sales site this afternoon and not all their games are sold out either.

OMG - This means that the Habs fans are fairweather fans who something something who cares what the end of the sentence says anyways blah blah blah

I looked this morning to see what the ticket situation was like for the Sens / Coyotes tonight, the only place I could get a pair of tickets was standing room.

Sens vs Coyotes

300 LOWER 300L 320 J 18-19 2

First try...actually every game I tried had a pair of ticket available.

Also, I looked at Montreal's ticket sales site this afternoon and not all their games are sold out either.

No Montreal games have 2 side-by-side tickets available... yes you can buy a single ticket to very few games.

I feel quite confident with your record in this conversation, that you're... ahhh I give up, this conversation sucks...

WHO F*CKIN CARES! (at least you were wrong too, which makes me feel a bit better...lol)

1 - By not answering me, Ollie answered me. He is going to the game tonight because the tickets are 50% off.

I'm going because I plan to go to all the Pacific division games this year. That the tickets for this game were 50% off was a bonus.

2 - Ollie didnt renew his flex-pack tickets because "they arent worth it".

I know you like to use this as troll bait but I've addressed this many times before. The flex-pack I bought last year was totally worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

WICKED!!!!!!!!

DogAtTheStation and myself had very similar seats compared to that first picture in 2003ish against the Kings. 6 rows up near the corner on the center ice side. An on-ice brawl erupted in front of us and I so wish I had a digital camera back then. Were you using your DSLR for these shots?

Kiss-cam'd

Back to the topic at hand.
The flex-pack I bought last year was totally worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Since you didnt get them this year you must have either had a heart attack or my original theory is correct.

I really need to create a FAQ for this topic.

What I bought was a flexpack (20 regular season games) plus DISCOUNTED tickets to the Stanley Cup final for about $1K. Some people paid that much for just a single ticket to the final. How much do you spend on one Habs game?

So, yes, the next time the Sens are in the final I would make the same deal in a heart beat.