Jambands.ca

Anyone have a baby monitor I can borrow?

AD

Bouche do you not remember that dog Paul used to have when you lived with them? Psycho-neighbour-cop aside, that dog barked the moment she thought she was left alone. At least that is how I remember things without developing a baseline.

AD, our adopted dog barks like a freak at people coming/walking/biking/blading by our place. It's all visual for him because he acts on the hand-signals we give him to shutthefuckup.

Have you eliminated that possibility?

Does he/she sleep in your bed?

Gill stole/rescued that dog from a crazy farm she used to pass by on her way home from work that summer.

That dog used to eat the crotch out of every pair of pants/underwear that weren't out of her reach.

I'm sure she came by her nutiness because of the abuse she suffered before she came to us...but, boy, was she hard to deal with...

hey AD we might be able to lend you ours for a few daylight hours...

thanks - will let you know. a guy at work might be able to help me out, i'll know in the morning.

monitoring Selena will be able to tell me if it's barking due to separation / departure anxiety or if she is reacting to noises. 3 very different conditions with 3 very different treatments. lots of work either way though.