Jambands.ca

Golden news about Gary Busey

Davey Boy 2.0

Yup, you guessed it- there's a new Reality TV show coming out,"I'm with Busey"

Plant your weasel and let it squirt.....

Adam de la Pena has always been an admirer of Gary Busey. At a young age, Adam watched "Silver Bullet" and immediately became a fan. His dreams came true when he approached Gary about doing a reality show in which Adam would follow his mentor and learn life lessons from the unpredictable Gary Busey. Busey agreed and that was just the beginning of their unusual journey.

-

Guest Low Roller

I want my own reality TV series. Hell, I think I deserve it. It would star me and a cast of my wacky, non-fictional friends as we live eventful on screen lives filled with hilarious laughter, raucous deeds, and heart-wrenching dramedy.

It would be called "Because Nothing Else Is On".

Who's on board with me?

"Adam would follow his mentor and learn life lessons from the unpredictable Gary Busey. Busey agreed and that was just the beginning of their unusual journey."

Behind the Scenes -- GHB for Beginners. if you swallow, don't drive.

LOL low roller, insert a quotation of your entire post here, laughing out loud am i!!!!! hee hee, i'll be in your show, that's too funny

and thorgnor, thanks, i nearly choked on your "poor man's nick nolte".

heehee!!! that's so true! good call, brotha...

quote:

Originally posted by Thorgnor:

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]

I hate Busey almost as much as I hate Son of Busey!
!!!
!!
!!!
!!
!!!
!!
!!!
!!
!!!

Doesn't anybody else see that he's the poor man's Nick Nolte?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

What the Fuck?

Busey.... HA!!!

[Mad][Mad]

More like the crazy man's Nick Nolte. Therein lies the beauty... he's so whacked that you've gotta laugh [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

I want my own reality TV series. Hell, I think I deserve it. It would star me and a cast of my wacky, non-fictional friends as we live eventful on screen lives filled with hilarious laughter, raucous deeds, and heart-wrenching dramedy.

It would be called "Because Nothing Else Is On".

Who's on board with me?

Can't you just smell the ratings Low Roller?

Guest Low Roller

You have me at a disadvantage Sniffer. You seem to know who I am, but who are you? [Confused]

PalacePrincess: fill out an application form and I'll consider you for my reality show. The application will be followed by a rigorous screening process of course...

Archived