Jambands.ca

Just finished watching the Tampa Bay Game

Jakis

John Madden doesn't know a fucking thing!!!![Mad]

By the way, it's not a Tampa Bay game if the Colts win it. [Razz]

That call on Rice #97 was all good. The rule is in place so that hot dog atheletes don't go flying into the air into the backs of players, possibly injuring any one involved. His ankles could have easily been taken out and he could have landed on the top of his head. The officials made the call that the rule book demanded. [Roll Eyes] I like Tampa too...

but the Colts are my team!!!!!!!!!!!! [big Grin]

"Manning plays like a seasoned veteran and it's only his 5th or 6th year!" - Schwa

that was quite the game. when tampa scored to give them a 35 to 14 lead, I said to myselft this is over. I left the game on though... I was cheering indy the whole way but when they won it didn't feel to special bacause of that call. Still one of the greatest comebacks ever. Now I can begin to forget when the Jets did that to my Dolphins.

awesome game...as a long time colt fan i'm really starting to beleive,...i have never seen them come back like that...game ended at 2.30 here in newfoundland...i must admit the call on rice was lame, refs should have discretion on that, but so was the roughing the kicker call earlier...

go colts! 16-0!!!

FWIW:

NFL says leaping penalty was the right call

The penalty has been called seven times in the last five years including Monday night, ESPN.com's John Clayton reports. Before Monday, it was last called against Washington's LaVar Arrington in a Week 3 game between the Giants and Redskins on the winning field goal, a 29-yarder by the Giants' Matt Bryant in overtime. The kick was good, so the penalty was declined.

Archived