Jambands.ca

Inglewood Jack on the radio Thursday night

bradm

While we haven't done any gigs for almost two years now, the band I'm in, Inglewood Jack, has been busy rehearsing, composing, and recording (along with bringing a new drummer up to speed), and we're really excited to get back to performing with an appearance on the Ottawa Live Music radio program on Thursday, January 22, 2009, from 11pm to midnight. We'll be in the studio performing for most of the show, with the rest taken up with being interviewed and fielding any calls that come in. The program is broadcast on Carleton University's CKCU-FM, but is also streamed over the web. We'll be playing new tunes, revamped older tunes, and maybe a cover or two. (The program will also be recorded for later listening.)

As I said, we're really excited about this, as we think our sound and compositions have progressed significantly during our hiatus time away from performing. If you're up at that time, we'd really dig it if you tuned in and listened to us.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

woo hoo brad, I've been wondering what happened to the inglewood. It seemed like steph and I were seeing you guys fairly often and then bam, no more. 2 years now you say, too, man time flies.

We'll for sure listen to your radio show and perhaps call in and say hi :)

Thanks for listening in, we had a blast doing it, and were amazed that we could fit us and all our gear into the room, which is about 9' x 9', tops.

How come the next gig is in april?

We're hoping to set something up before then (February, maybe), but it's tough for us to find bands to do shows with.

Let Brad Sing.

Here there be dragons. I've sung in public once, and as a solo act to boot, and I doubt very strongly I'll do it again.

Aloha,

Brad