Character Zero ->

Tweezer

Encore:

Joy

Bouncing Around The Room

Run Like An Antelope ->

Tweezer Reprise

Wow! What a show!

Just got back to the hotel. That was possibly the quickest exit I had from a Phish show, thanks to some strategic parking close to the exit of the parking garage.

My first show since the Coventry train-wreck. Phish are indeed back and at the top of their game. Now I have to go to more shows. Who's got my heady SPAC or Darien extra? Ha Ha.

Went to this one on my own, my girlfriend couldn't get the time off work as she recently started a new job. For the first time ever I miracled somebody before the show. Random acts of kindness!

Edit to add: Trey forgot some of the words to Fee, which everyone thought was kind of funny.

Edited by Guest

Edit to add: Trey forgot some of the words to Fee, which everyone thought was kind of funny.

I was talking to someone last night about this sort of thing where when Trey screws up somehow it often gets the biggest cheers of the night. I always put it down as NASCAR syndrome, kinda watching for the accidents sorta thing. This guy suggested it was more of an audience cheers when the injured hockey player stands up and is okay sorta thing, which is an interesting thought.

Thanks' date=' but did anyone get an error message on Sugar Shack, Joy and Antelope? Is it possible to grab this as one or do you have to do each song individually? [/quote']

Other option: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZ20PHXU

really happy with the shows so far - only gonna get to darien....so be it.

nice song selection - trey is working the old whammy pedal a wee bit to much for me, but i ain't complaining.

looking forward to a big long piper...love that tune.

the new tunes sound pretty good - glad not to see walls of the cave every third night...

i wonder what tonight holds..