Jambands.ca

Official Ottawa Bluesfest Extra Day tickets thread

RobL

Only 8 Days away!!!!!!! It's come upon us once again so quickly. Let's hope the weather gets it out of its system this week so we have a beautiful Bluesfest. With this years policy of only having tickets for every day instead of the wristband I figured it would be a good idea to post a thread for people to put up their extras for sale/miracle if they can't go on certain days. I for example can only go July 8,9,10,16 and possibly the 19th due to prior conflicts so decided not to buy the full pass this year. Who's got my heady extras;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ottawa.en.craigslist.ca/tix/1250168015.html

Bluesfest Festival Passports - 2 passports with tickets for every single day of Bluesfest (July 8-19). Described on the Bluesfest website:

Festival Passport ($225) includes a package of single-day-tickets for each day of the event. Each individual ticket is good for general admission to all on-site shows for that day—with some exceptions—depending on capacity. If you leave the festival site and would like to return, your ticket is your proof of payment. Festival Passports are $225.00 each

Separate tickets for each day so you can sell/give away as many as you want and keep the rest. Value of $450....will sell both passports for $250. Pickup or delivery in Kanata.

No...believe it or not I've got too much on my plate this summer and won't be buying a full pass...

The discounts available on craigslist will most likely make it cheaper to get to the shows I want/can see.

Plus..the free shows in the market, and the fact that there is still that Monday with only 3 bands on the bill. Not worth the dough this year IMO.

I can hook you up for the 10th, Debob.

Other tickets I should have available for purchase include July 11*, July 13, and July 15.

Aloha,

Brad

* I'm getting a media pass for July 11 via Matisyahu's people, who want his show recorded, which I assume means I won't need my actual ticket, but I'm not 100% sure of that.