Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

Guest Low Roller

Bad news: Mara and Spacek are not practicing today, both injured, but no news for how long. If neither can play tomorrow then we're down to five healthy defenceman.

Good news: Markov is taking part in his first full team practice. No news on a return for him, likely not before January.

Weird news: After being called up from Hamilton yesterday at the last minute by the Habs, and getting pulled from the game by the league after four shifts for not being an eligible player due to nobody informing the league about his call up, Ryan White has been returned to the Bulldogs.

Secret news: When the fuck is Gionta coming back? The team ain't saying. Same for Pouliot.

Obvious news: D'Agostini-Pyatt-Laraque are the fourth line for the game against Pittsburgh and will hardly be used.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Ok, sure, maybe the Habs didn't deserve to win last night, but I still don't understand why there wasn't even a video review of the goal?????? The whistle clearly goes off after the puck was in the net.

Guest Low Roller

Everything is reviewable. His initial call on the ice stands unless there is conclusive evidence to the contrary, which there clearly is here.

Like I said, it's not like the Habs deserved to win last night, so I'm not bitter, but it's a bit of a stinger to lose to the Pittsburgh Bettemans like this.

No, you are wrong about what is reviewable.

And you're slacking... we've been waiting all morning for you to complain.

Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 10:30 AM

To: Rahmer, David

Subject: Re: Another whoa

::waits for Roller to complain about the no-goal::

When are people going to realize that a referee will blow the whistle when he loses site of the puck in a goal mouth scramble?

Guest Low Roller

Sorry, priorities have changed. I got a new job now which pays more money than what I was getting for being the Rich Stadium whipping boy. ;)

Chris Lee reminds me of me when I used to ref freelance in the WWE and ALWAYS missed the villain's foreign object.

Guest Low Roller

And don't try to tell me that if Booche was at the Bell Centre with all his drunken crew that he wouldn't be all over the ref for the call with the rest of the crowd and then go to the rippers to "forget about that bruuuuutal call."

Guest Low Roller

'Drunken crew' is simply my term of endearment for Mr. BigTime, Tissue Man, and you. Take no offence. :)

Except for Booche. When I call Booche a drunk it's in the vile sense of the word with all the visuals and stereotypes that come with it.

Lova ya buddy!

Guest Low Roller

I don't understand because there is an obvious language barrier at play here. Polish is my mother tongue.

You pick on me because english is not my first language and you're exploiting my tenuous grasp on its intricate vocabulary. You're a xenophobe.

Guest Low Roller

Alright. Fuck all this bickering. It's time for some more important things: Markov practiced for 55 minutes today and is making the trip with the team to Atlanta. He's not expected to play, but his return is getting that much closer!

Guest Low Roller
Pittsburgh Bettemans

What is that shit? Can stand losing to a better team?

First of all FAIL for the double post.

Secondly, no, I don't like it when the Habs lose. Ever. Regardless who it is against. Why should I?

I dont get Carey Price. He makes arguably his best save of the season as well as that left leg kick-out which saved the game, but once again gives up a terrible floater from the blue line.

Is he handicapped from time to time because he is a young goalie? Is it a mental thing?

Seriously, I cant recall seeing someone give up so many shitty goals but can also play like he is the cat's ass.