Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks...I don't know why I'm retarded

[color:purple]no worries ... retards helping retards

Good use of purple' date=' Dinghy's no retard.

Roller coaster ride of a game. What more could a Sens fan really ask for?

[img']http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/32000/O-J-Simpson-Goose-is-Cooked--32103.jpg

I guess 56 saves.

Savour the flavour.

Edited by Guest
I was drunk and left important words out

Great stuff and great for Carkner who was practicing his shots from the line today and remarked that he had a couple in him.

The Pens have got to be a little nervous that we may have remembered how to play them now with all this extra practice.

.. and I may have figured out how the Hockey Gods like to parlay....

This old man fell asleep between the 3rd period and OT so I didnt get a chance to watch Pascal make me eat my words.

Gonna be tough to stay awake tonight if the same thing happens during the Habs-Caps game. I'll be home alone with the boy so there wont be any drinking.

I hope ya'll enjoyed savouring that flavour because your hangovers are probably 4 star ones this morning. I'm sure it's totally worth it though.

Worst hangover I've ever had at this current job. If I hadn't booked Monday off because of nero chaos I would have called in sick but yeah, it's worth it.

Ha, ha. I saw you grimly walking down Portage this morning as I was on the 33.

My first thought when I woke up this morning was, I hope I don't have anything to do tonight.

Ha, ha. I saw you grimly walking down Portage this morning as I was on the 33.

My first thought when I woke up this morning was, I hope I don't have anything to do tonight.

That was a death march, dreading every second of work. I had planned on staying up all weekend partying but I think I've gotten this weekend off on the wrong foot and may have to sleep tonight.