Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify my comment, the refereeing has been atrocious in this series - in general and going both ways - and in no way, shape or form was I "blaming the refs". There are plenty of other series that should be complaining about officiating as well. This is the worst start to the playoffs in that respect in recent memory.

Kev, you really need to stop listening to Don Cherry, Glenn Healey or whoever you're getting this garbage from. "NHL Referee Conspiracy that is formed against the Sens" - wtf are you even talking about? You're the only guy that has ever talked about conspiracy theories around here.

2/10 on the troll Kev.

Kev is basically retarded. No one seriously bitched about refs or blamed them for any loss. Ignore him and he'll go back to posting a tons pics in the "Who needs a reason" thread proving his wife hasn't touched him years.

Back to the Sens, they really can't take a man out the play. Pens scored at will.

Has anyone ever considered that Pittsburgh is just a much better team then Ottawa. Much like the Caps are much better then Montreal... just sayin...

captainobvious.jpg

Aren't you running some sort of Rich Stadium playoff style pool where no one picked Ottawa (I think, I haven't looked back since I made my picks and even then I had been drinking the koolaid when I said seven).

But eithey way, thanks for the info. Who's this Crosby kid, he seems decent. Malkin? Yeah, I doubt he could crack the first line on most teams but he seems okay on the second. :)

Has anyone ever considered that Pittsburgh is just a much better team then Ottawa. Much like the Caps are much better then Montreal... just sayin...

captainobvious.jpg

Aren't you running some sort of Rich Stadium playoff style pool where no one picked Ottawa (I think' date=' I haven't looked back since I made my picks and even then I had been drinking the koolaid when I said seven).

But eithey way, thanks for the info. Who's this Crosby kid, he seems decent. Malkin? Yeah, I doubt he could crack the first line on most teams but he seems okay on the second. :)[/quote']

Have you ever played hockey or even put on a pair of skates?

Sigh, for shame Badams I was hoping for a quick funny exchange but I've got to go to a meeting. If your initial post was a troll I'll give it a 6/10. Way better than Kevs.

Damn you got me... I was just trying to spark some life in to the day.

We'll continue this tomorrow :)

Are you saying you're an expert?

Is it correct to assume from your response that you missed my Sutton reference?

lol I missed it the first read but loved it the second time.

Well played Badams, I thought I had you on the hook but it turns out you had me. Bravo.

I had my whole arguement I use on people when I criticize music or a book and they tell me do better ready to roll but then I kind of thought you might be trolling me, which I love, I just didn't have time to get into it.

I'm still a little butthurt from the whole Sens game but like you said what should I have expected. I'll try and savour the flavour of game 5. I might add if the Sens do manage to win Booche has to wear to my Sens jersey to nero on a game night, fingers crossed.

How come C-towns isn't in here talking shit?

PITTSBURGH - Pascal Leclaire will get a chance to play with the season hanging the balance.

The Senators goaltender will be in the net Thursday night at Mellon Arena for Game 5. After Brian Elliott’s meltdown in Game 4 by allowing four goals on 19 shots in a 7-4 loss, Leclaire will make his first-ever playoff start.