Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer....

I actually missed the game. Of all the kick in the nuts things to happen I had to work the figure skating show at the Civic Centre. At least I made a good chunk of change. I have turned down work before for huge games like this...but there's nothing worse than losing the money and the game so I decided to suck it up and do the Stars on Ice.....ah well....I think the boys made us proud with the overtime game and there's no shame in losing in 6 to the champs......

With our injuries and all I still wouldn't have been completely shocked if we won the series but it was somewhat unlikely in the first place.....

I think the boys made us proud with the overtime game and there's no shame in losing in 6 to the champs......

Yeah I agree, what it boils down to is they just lost, no bullshit, they just lost but they didn't lie down when they could have in game 5 and they made of game of it in game 6. Go Caps go I guess.

I believe that the Sens put up as good a fight as they could but they looked completely gassed in the third period and OT.

When you go into a collapse defence like they did during overtime, you know it is over. There's nothing a coach or a player can do aside from hoping the opposing team has some kind of breakdonw allowing you to take something that doesnt belong to you.

Out of wind. That's how I saw it tonight.