Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sens depth is exposed big time playing a top team like Pitts. Every time they give Crosby or Malkin an inch they get burned. The special teams have played outstanding though. They need to be much better 5 on 5 and need Elliott to come up big or this is going to be over quickly.

That was an abomination of a hockey game. The officiating was atrocious, the goaltending was worse. The Sens weren't playing too badly until that Speeza turn-over completely deflated the team and it was 4-0 a blink-of-the-eye later.

Get this series over with already.

With the amount of complaining about referees here you'd think all the Sens fans were Leaf fans (at least that's how they've been described here many times).

Complain about refs, complain about dives, then Fisher embellishes his fall (how high could he throw his hands in the air??) like a pro wrestler and the entire building demands the refs call it? HA! They evened it up by giving 87 a slashing penalty that was a joke (after he had skated countless circles around the Sens making them look like a friggin junior team ... AND he didn't complain).

Neil? I couldn't stop laughing as he took one of the dumbest penalties around. Score a goal and then instantly put your team on the PK. Can't wait to see his antics in Pittsburgh when they are on their way out. Ruuttu was looking good again too getting in on the action once the linesmen were there to make sure everything was ok :P

Spezza? His goal in the third was really nice, but damn, he just doesn't look like he even wants to be playing at this level of competition. How many times can he cough up the puck that results in odd man rushes and breakaways? Did you notice the replay they showed of him in the faceoff circle too? Might as well have just handed the puck to Pittsburgh and given them possession.

Blame the officials as much as you want (the Sens Army is looking more like the whiners that they think Crosby is) the Sens are no match for the Pens.

Back to the NHL Referee Conspiracy that is formed against the Sens .... weren't there two 5 on 3 PPs for the Sens last night??? :D

Just when I was thinking how classy Kev was acting this playoff series.

I don't see anyone in this thread seriously complaining about the refs. If you're referring to the crowd booing the refs all night, that's passion. In the cold light of morning I don't think Sens fans have much to complain about in terms of officiating. It's bad all around.

You're sick of this series but no one's forcing you to watch it.