Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to come off as Cheechoo apologist but was he really that bad with the Senators? If he didn't help during the 11 game winning streak then he certainly didn't hurt the team either. Would he really be a bad choice when looking for a capable body to fill some ice time?

Who else is on the black aces?

I can diagnose your psychiatric conditions on a part-time basis as well provided you show me the fucking money.

Got a blown ACL myself. You dont bounce back from a knee injury as quickly as Michalek did unless its already blown and you are opting out of surgery until later. I mean, ya'll saw him hit that post last month? Right? Right?

Pretty terrible officiating (both ways) and the ice looked bad (puck bobbling everywhere, no clean passes), but the biggest story has to be how invisible Speeza and Alfie were tonight. The rest of the team played well, shame they got nothing to show for it.

I hope we punished them enough to make the loss worthwhile.

Very frustrating to watch Foligno look like he's working hard only to never accomplish a lot. It's starting to make me feel ornery about the Kovalev injury. Shutdown Alfredsson and Spezza and who do you really have to worry about?