Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much talk of trading Spezza today....

His NTC clause kicks in this July, that's why the talk is out there. Well, that and Volchenkov. Do the Sens resign him, Cullen and Sutton while riding themselvs of Spezza or do they keep Dumbo?

There's your Sens talk until the draft.

Guest Low Roller

Since they can't win one in real life, sounds like Ottawa is going to BUILD A GIANT f'n STANLEY CUP STATUE.

Apparently the NCC has green-lit the project which would see a 20m tall statue of the Cup, which has its origins in Ottawa.

No site has been picked yet, but there is talk of building it somewhere around where Lord Stanley used to live in Ottawa, but I can't find that info (didn't look too hard).

Guest Low Roller

Yes, that makes sense I suppose. Why not build the statue out in Orleans or, even better, Kempville? Ottawa loves to build important Ottawa venues out in the fucking sticks.

Anything we can hold against the Leafs is well earned. Especially since we've accomplished more than they have since our latest incarnation. They've existed for sixty years more than us and only have a couple more cups than us to show for it.

And what of you my friend-are you one of those Hab bandwagon jumpers?