Jambands.ca

The New Site

fluffhead77

Hey Y'all

We just launched our new website complete with the ability to make your own skins and even if I do say so myself, it does look preeeeety good. It's still a little buggy but have a gander and let me know if there's something you see we should address. There's a discount code in it for you if ya do :)

www.gelaskins.com

Cheers,

b

There was a discussion of skinning on diggnation last week and kevin ask prager where he got his skin and he said gelaskins (it was a little quiet). Did you guys get a sales spike recently?

No crazy sales spike to speak of... yeah we made some custom skins for David featuring the Diggnation logo

I took a look. Liked the idea. Made some super cool "Gela Skins" for my ipod. tried to "check out", filled in all the info, address, credit card, etc... and some sort of glitch stopped me. Pressed green box at bottom right corner and nothing happened.

no gela skin for me. right now at least. :(

I took a look. Liked the idea. Made some super cool "Gela Skins" for my ipod. tried to "check out", filled in all the info, address, credit card, etc... and some sort of glitch stopped me. Pressed green box at bottom right corner and nothing happened.

no gela skin for me. right now at least. :(

Hey PP - thanks for the feedback - sorry you were having trouble. What browser were you using? We've been having some issues with I.E. 7/8 that are currently being worked out. I'd suggest maybe trying Firefox if you haven't already, and if you have giver 'er a go again as I believe several issues have been solved as of this morning across the board.

Please feel free to Us the Discount code GTASKINS as well and that should save you 10% :)

Wicked...I wish I had something I could put a gelaskin on!

We're going to be adding a bunch more skin templates to the site very soon including most game consoles ( wii, xbox 360, PS3), RB and GH controllers, a ton of new phones and so on and so forth. Hopefully there's something in there that fits your needs! :)