Jambands.ca

Wilco - ticket info

Kanada Kev

5 mins early (remembered from last time, they open early) and got 3 in E (dead centre)

Looks like we'll be neighbours QQC. I'm in E as well (seats 7&9). Screwed up for massey hall presale (didn't go in early) so I wanted to make up for it. Looks like we'll probably be about 12 or 13 rows back when you look at the seating chart (after the double letter rows). Not bad at all. Thought it was Row L at first...but it was Orch L (left I assume) lol. See you guys there!

So here is my sad story.

I logged in to frontgate at 9:58am and got two tickets in row BB, which i think is second row.

I am a f-ing idiot, I opened another window to see if I could get better and then my first window automatically dumped those first tickets. I was livid.

I ended up not getting any tickets and will try the HECFI presale tomorrow.

I was so stupid! How did I lose second row seats!

It was going to be expensive though... 97 US plus 10Us for shipping.

I am a f-ing idiot, I opened another window to see if I could get better and then my first window automatically dumped those first tickets. I was livid.

Ouch!

Tip #2: Always use 2 separate browsers or computers when doing multiple grabs. For example, Firefox/Safari, Firefox/IE. Otherwise your cookie will get eaten.