Jambands.ca

more wave invites

bouche

I've been using it for various things at work, or to plan xmas gifts. I already use google docs to do things like that, so I'm trying to do the same thing in wave.

I also got a developers account to see what can be done in the wave front. I can embed a wave into a website (like in the sanctuary for example) and multiple wave members can update that wave which would automatically update on the site.

Basically, there is a lot of potential, but for now it's all about finding ways to use wave, get people active in your wave and see what new features get added by the dev community and by google.

I haven't sent any out yet, let me know when your out bouche. Since invites take a bit to get to people I didn't want to double up and send to someone who already had one coming.

Who has invites on the way?

That's the same thing I was thinking. It's also the reason why I asked for PM's. See how not following instructions has made this difficult Jaydawg and Boilerrat? yeeeeeesh!

Its easier to keep track of who gets the invites when a PM is sent, that way there isn't two different people sending invites to the same person.

Also, your invites don't come right away, mine took a good four hours (maybe longer) to arrive, some can take a day I've read. This is the message I have with my invites:

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.

Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.

They are taking about a day now. If I sent you one today, expect it tomorrow. When I sent Esau an invite, it took a few hours but lots of invites are floating around at this time.

I have a couple left still. PM me if interested in wave. Google sure knows how to create interest in a product no one knows anything about!