* Tomorrow's Song

* Prince Caspian

* Harry Hood

* Suzy Greenberg

* The Squirming Coil

* I Been Around

Encore

* Fire

"Golden Age" is a TV on the Radio cover. Interesting that they encored with Fire the last time they played Albany, on 12/01/2003.

Edited by Guest

Interesting that they encored with Fire the last time they played Albany, on 12/01/2003.

What makes it even more interesting, is that they encored with Fire at their last Albany gig before 12/1/03 back in 9/8/2000!?!?

I smell a smokey conspiracy...

Friday, 09/08/2000 Pepsi Arena, Albany, NY

Set 1: Mellow Mood, Limb By Limb, Ghost, Bouncing Around the Room, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Saw It Again, NICU, Glide, Axilla, Taste, Golgi Apparatus

Set 2: Birds of a Feather, Windora Bug, David Bowie, Back at the Chicken Shack, Bathtub Gin > Jam > Character Zero

Encore: Fire

Interesting that they encored with Fire the last time they played Albany' date=' on 12/01/2003.

What makes it even more interesting, is that they encored with Fire at their last Albany gig before 12/1/03 back in 9/8/2000!?!?

I smell a smokey conspiracy...

What makes it more interesting, is that this guy that Trey's sister's dog sitter knows, that lives in Albany, had a small kitchen fire the same day that Fishman's mother's hairstylist was driving through on his way to Maine on 10/16/97...