Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Rumours... Post em here!

Northern Wish

U2 is in the western states at that time but they have holes in their schedule large enough to fit bonnaroo for sure. I think they should stay out west though. Spend their huuuuge guarantee on 2 or 3 headliners that I'd actually want to hear.

Has anyone else ever played Roo that brought their own stage setup?

Kanye West did, but if I recall correctly it roughly fit into the space that the normal stage fits into. He was about 8.9 hours late getting the gig going though, which didn't go over well at all.

fuckkanyeporta12.jpg

Please no Reunion stuff please ( old Stadium Acts with twice as many or more musicians on stage than when the originally were playing) , like stones , or the likes of U.2. but if so head off to somewhere else or just keep working .

Edited by Guest

Please no Reunion stuff please ( old Stadium Acts with twice as many or more musicians on stage than when the originally were playing) , like stones , or the likes of U.2. but if so head off to somewhere else or just keep working .

So based on that logic you would not have wanted Phish to perform bonnaroo last year?

Also U2 have never reunited as they have never broken up and they still perform as a four piece band with their original members.

Peace,

Tim

I have got to get a fucking waiver. Jay Z AND Prince at Bonnaroo- fuck!

and get it by June?

good luck with that

mine took 16 months from starting the process to receiving the waiver

cost roughly $1500 and it expires in April

I'm being told by Pardons Canada that if I do not renew it before it expires it will be 10X harder to get

not sure if I'll ever get back to the good `ole USA

I would love to check out Furthur in Buffalo while I can still cross (if the border guards don't hold me for 3 hours like the last time I went to Barfalo with flymykitehigh and snarfmasterC)