Jambands.ca

First leg summer Furthur announced

phunkyb

Yup, they have 2!

The Futhur show is at the Main Stage that is more like your typical amphitheater with covered reserve section and open air on the grass.

(pic above)

seating chart: http://www.artpark.net/documents/Artpark_Seating_Chart_2009.pdf

Behind it, is their much larger, fully GA, outdoor stage that overlooks the gorge.

Artpark1_1244744538.jpg

Edited by Guest

Looking like All Good Fest for me , Art park is a beautiful Venue should me fine , I'll be in W.V. that night .

I may still end up at the All Good Fest, but wanted to make sure I had a ticket in hand for the Artpark show in case I can't make it to the festival. I'm thinking the Artpark show will sell out.

Peace, Mark

Scored cheap tickets out front and made it in for a great show in Colorado last night:

Set 1

01 Viola Lee>

02 I Need a Miracle

03 Mason's Children>

04 Bertha

05 Brown Eyed Women

06 Looks Like Rain

07 Estimated Prophet

08 Lady with a fan>

09 Terripan Station

Set 2

01 The Music never stopped

02 The wheel

03 Unbroken Chain

04 Shakedown Street

05 Drums

06 King Solomon's Marbles

07 Black Peter ~>

08 Truckin ~>

09 Viola Lee

10 Sugar Magnolia

Encore:

01 Donor Rap

02 Revolution

----

Brown Eyed Women and Bertha were both smokin', though relatively short. Second set highlight for me was Shakedown->Drums->King Solomon's Marbles. Drums was short but crazy intense, more of a mid-jam drum break than a stretched out segment. Made for a great centerpiece to a rockin' set.

These guys are playing like more of a band - dialed in and moving together - than most of the other post-Jerry projects I've seen/listened to. I was skeptical going in, and still think the prices are a little steep, but it was a great time and none of it felt phoned in.