Jambands.ca

dentist kid exploited by father for money

bouche

I dont know about that bouche. Does you mother or popoweenie have any say in the money you are hoping to make off them some day?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I am just going to start a 'shitmybrothersays' character and make money off you.

;)

where is popoweenie these days anyway?

I don't even know what booche is talking about.

Just this past Saturday night you were going on about making money from the things/anecdotes that Myrna/Popoweenie say. You can deny it all you want but its not my fault if you forgot.

Its pretty quick of you to judge this kids father when you are willing to do something similar. You even cited the money-making ability of shitmydadsays as reasoning for your line of thinking.

200 bucks says you would have done the exact same thing that this father has done.

I don't even know what booche is talking about.

Just this past Saturday night you were going on about making money from the things/anecdotes that Myrna/Popoweenie say. You can deny it all you want but its not my fault if you forgot.

Its pretty quick of you to judge this kids father when you are willing to do something similar. You even cited the money-making ability of shitmydadsays as reasoning for your line of thinking.

200 bucks says you would have done the exact same thing that this father has done.

dude. I was telling you how entertaining it was and how others would enjoy to read what popo writes. apparently, you saw dollar signs. Sounds like you have a business plan. Let's get together and talk about this offline...'k'?

ok...maybe, I pointed out that since "shitmydadsays" has a tv show, maybe "shitpopoweeneesays" should have one too.

whatever.