Jambands.ca

I have an idea for a great new forum

Velvet

Sorry bouche, I was just trying to get your attention.

Could you please, please take some time to figure out why the lead box ignore function doesn't work anymore? I fear that without "ignore" I may have to step back from this place.

Now, if someone suggested we could perhaps have a new "Roll Call" forum, you'd be on it like flies on stink. So, any chance you could take some time to figure out why this don't work no more, I sure would appreciate it.

hey that's no way to ask for help. i know you're against adding extra forums and all, but it was a good idea, and worth trying out.

hey, roll call forum? that's not a bad idea!

looking into the ignore...gonna test with you

hey that's no way to ask for help.

You're absolutely right, my apologies; I think I broke my funnybone - the response I was going for was, "Chug!"

Thank-you for looking into the ignore malfunction, I appreciate it. I'm surprised you're just finding out about it now, I've posted about it a few times before.

there is a lock feature. i set it up so nobody can ignore admins or moderators. That would defeat the purpose of moderating. So it looks to me like a bug in this version.

I tried ignoring velvet, but I'm still seeing his posts....or am I? Maybe I'm only ignoring new posts? I'll have to check. If velvet is trying to itnore a moderator or admin then that would definitely be the problem. I didn't ask.

Hey Velvet, who are you trying to ignore? :)