Jambands.ca

NFL Skank Pool 2010-11

Northern Wish

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say I'll try and be a good sport and participate. I've havent done any pools in years because my whole stance is if I don't have the time to take it seriously I don't want to do it but I'll try and find the time and do some research. (excluding that weekly winners thing we did last year, that was fun and we should do that again as well).

Im in, and Im going to crush all of you. Ive got the next two weeks off and nothing better to do with my time than research how to win at fantasy football. But I prolly won't need it. Here's why:

POG will play the "its my first time, go gentle on me," approach and finish near the bottom because no guts = no glory!

Booche will lose and blame it on the fact that he has another team that is far superior in importance to this one, in some other, far-superior league that none of us know about and probably doesn't even exist.

Sloth will finish in the middle of the pack and blame it on THE EXCUSE HE HAS ALREADY MADE! And Low Roller, he'll also blame it on Low Roller.

Punk's team will be good, but he will space on the last day and forget to add his starting QB.

MoMack will blame his losing on apathy caused by lack of juice.

Davey Boy will draft for handsomeness and likely do well.

Dinghy will only draft players who's last names are Neil, Phillips, or Fisher and probably do well, too. (dammit.)

Ollie will draft Tom Brady (if Daveyboy doesn't get him first) and if he doesn't, will trade the team for him. Last place.

Low Roller will be too focused on his team's NFL Europe affiliate to notice he's in ninth place, but he will be pleased that the future of his franchise looks bright.

Badams and Dave-O will both have good teams.

Choke-Towns.

Schwa. is too much of a weenie to even play.

That leaves me to win it fags.

rudy_l.jpg

i like it all except...

POG will play the "its my first time, go gentle on me," approach and finish near the bottom because no guts = no glory!"

remember i manage a bookstore... what ya think ive been doing with my breaks the past two weeks leading up to this... reading every freakin FF mag we bring in... Bring it Hal!

Im in, and Im going to crush all of you. Ive got the next two weeks off and nothing better to do with my time than research how to win at fantasy football. But I prolly won't need it. Here's why:

POG will play the "its my first time, go gentle on me," approach and finish near the bottom because no guts = no glory!

Booche will lose and blame it on the fact that he has another team that is far superior in importance to this one, in some other, far-superior league that none of us know about and probably doesn't even exist.

Sloth will finish in the middle of the pack and blame it on THE EXCUSE HE HAS ALREADY MADE! And Low Roller, he'll also blame it on Low Roller.

Punk's team will be good, but he will space on the last day and forget to add his starting QB.

MoMack will blame his losing on apathy caused by lack of juice.

Davey Boy will draft for handsomeness and likely do well.

Dinghy will only draft players who's last names are Neil, Phillips, or Fisher and probably do well, too. (dammit.)

Ollie will draft Tom Brady (if Daveyboy doesn't get him first) and if he doesn't, will trade the team for him. Last place.

Low Roller will be too focused on his team's NFL Europe affiliate to notice he's in ninth place, but he will be pleased that the future of his franchise looks bright.

Badams and Dave-O will both have good teams.

Choke-Towns.

Schwa. is too much of a weenie to even play.

That leaves me to win it fags.

rudy_l.jpg

Excellent analysis...