Jambands.ca

NFL Skank Pool 2010-11

Northern Wish

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booche- if even if you don't set your pre draft rankings you will still do fine on auto draft.

I'm in one other pool that was on auto (13 total teams) and I scored:

QB Rivers

QB Stafford

RB C Johnson

RB DeAngelo Williams

RB Ricky Williams

RB M Barber

WR Wayne

WR DeSean Jackson

WR H Ward

Multi Jahvid Best

TE Cooley

K Hartley

DEF GB

DEF NYG

Not bad considering.....

anyone want to try and explain to me how this sport is more physical than hockey?

didn't think so...

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Do you approach every sport that's not hockey the same way?

Me: "Hey C-Towns, wanna play some tennis?"

C-Towns: "Depends, can you explain to me how it is more physical than hockey? No? Forget it then."

lol

I was getting at the point that football players only play once a week, where as hockey players can play up to 4 times a week and Hockey is a much more physically demanding sport.

I would think even the most imbecilic could figure out the reason why NFL players play once a week for 16 regular season games vs up to 4 times a week and 82 regular season games.

I was getting at the point that football players only play once a week' date=' where as hockey players can play up to 4 times a week and Hockey is a much more physically demanding sport.[/quote']

I would think even the most imbecilic could figure out the reason why NFL players play once a week for 16 regular season games vs up to 4 times a week and 82 regular season games.

The only reason I've ever heard was so the teams can stratigically prepare for the team they are playing against that week, lame.

And I'd say the size comment is bunk, a 350 pound man running into a 350 pound man at foot speed has less force than a 200 pound man skating into a 200 pound man travelling at approx 45kph multiply that by games played bitches...

laughable. who said anything about 350 on 350? those guys don't tackle each other. how about 350 on 200 as in lineman killing a QB, running back or WR??? In the QB's case how about 10-15 times a game. not necessarily sacks but just the after throw crushes they get.

and where are you getting these figures from dirt digger? ain't no fuggin' way they're going 45km an hour into the boards. maybe 1 in a 1000 open ice hits....maybe.

a week to plan a strategy against the other team? that actually made me laugh out loud. once the season is in full swing they don't even have pads on in practice until wednesday because they're all healing from the game 3 days ago.

no hockey player could play against the boys of the NFL and play 4 games a week. do you even think about this shit before you type it?

Booche will lose and blame it on the fact that he has another team that is far superior in importance to this one, in some other, far-superior league that none of us know about and probably doesn't even exist.

Just so you know, I wasnt able to join your pool but know this.........I got assraped during the draft of my far-superior league tonight.

I blame Hal one hundred percent. And the fact I left my research at the office? FUUUUUUCK! I called Badams to whine. Sounds like he has a good team here boys.

Just so you know, I wasnt able to join your pool but know this.........I got assraped during the draft of my far-superior league tonight.

I blame Hal one hundred percent.

bwahahaha...don't mess!

(It is a crime against the good folks of rich stadium that you and Dave O aren't in this league though)

Edited by Guest