Jambands.ca

NFL Playoff Pool Predictions

badams

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie Bush dropping that obvious touchdown pass on that initial drive was horrendous. What type of back are you again?

Twice the Saints went to the power game when neither of their power backs were even suited up and it's not like the line was moving the pile to any great degree. Not that it mattered but that 2 point conversion was run by a tailback that would considered 5th on the depth chart. Questionable.

Great game though, love the playoffs. More.

Who puts shit on their eggos? Must be a Kingston thing.

Kick the ball already!

(Anyone catch Rex Ryans post game interview? I know he's probably just motivating his defence but he always seems to hang them out to dry. They probably stopped Indie on third and short 8-9 times including a huge stop on the final Indie drive but all Ryan said was that the offence had to pick them up and then proceeded to felate the offence.)

GB

Chi

Pit

NE

I've got nothing against Atlanta and I don't mind Baltimore but please god don't let the Jets win, the Golden boy is the only thing I've got left in these playoffs ....... with Green Bay, Chicago, Pittsburg and New York potentially advancing things could get grim real fast.

I'm mildly surprised how many people are going with Seattle.

Chicago isn't great but their defense went toe to toe with GB week 16 17 and it was a slugfest. A far superior GB with more to play for barely made it out alive.

I don't think Seattle has ever won a playoff road game either and I'm pretty sure Hasselbeck will shatter into a million pieces on his first hit in the sub zero weather.

Now that I've said that watch Hasselback eat big hit after big hit while setting up screen after screen for Lynch who will burn the Bear's over pursuit defense and crush them.

Edited by Guest
bye week and grammar fail

Hasselbeck has a lot of experience (ie he's old) and Cutler has never had a sniff of the post season, who knows.

The thought of Seattle vs Atlanta is groan worthy but who the fuck am I to judge, they've both had more sucess in the last decade that the team I like. I should have watched more Altanta games, the whole team to me is Ryan, Turner and White. I'd have to think for a bit to name another Falcon.