Jambands.ca

PHISH Summer Tour 2011 - Confirm'd

Kanada Kev

Captain Obvious and Sergeant Suggestion said to not make separate threads ... so here's one with a solid looking list of dates and takes you to the ticket request page too http://www.phish.tickets.musictoday.com/Phish/calendar.aspx

Now, most are confirmed on phish.com

http://phish.com/#/tours/summer-2011-tour

http://phish.portals.musictoday.com/

Phish2011Summer.jpg

WELCOME TO PHISH TICKETS

Please read all information carefully.

A limited number of tickets for the upcoming Phish shows are now being offered through our secure online ticketing system via a ticket request period.

5/27/11 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel, NY- $60.00 Reserved Seating and $45.00 GA Lawn

5/28/11 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel, NY- $60.00 Reserved Seating and $45.00 GA Lawn

5/29/11 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel, NY- $60.00 Reserved Seating and $45.00 GA Lawn

5/31/11 PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ - $60.00 Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/1/11 PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ - $60.00 Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/3/11 DTE Energy Center, Detroit, MI - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/4/11 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/5/11 Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, Ohio- $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/7/11 Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA- $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 Reserved Seating and GA Lawn

6/8/11 Darien Lake Amphitheatre, Darien, NY - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/10/11 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/11/11 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/12/11 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/14/11 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/15/11 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/17/11 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC - $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/18/11 Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC- $60.00 GA Pit and Reserved Seating $45.00 GA Lawn

6/19/11 Ntelos Pavilion at Harbor Center, Portsmouth, VA- $60.00 General Admission

Edited by Guest

Phish kicks off their 2011 Summer Tour on Memorial Day weekend, with three nights (May 27, 28 & 29) at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts in Bethel, NY, followed by stops in Cincinnati, Mansfield, Camden, Alpharetta, Charlotte and more. Additional summer announcements will be coming...

For complete dates and ticketing information, please visit phish.com

Phish Summer 2011 Tour from Phish on Vimeo.

Edited by Guest

A weekend trip around Lake Erie (doing Detroit and Cuyahoga Falls) looks quite possible! Darien Lake on a Wednesday, hmmm. I am tempted to hold out for the (potential) Watkins Glen announcement to materialize. The Ramble dates are also going to have to factor in to my decision making - also coming out today.

A weekend trip around Lake Erie (doing Detroit and Cuyahoga Falls) looks quite possible! Darien Lake on a Wednesday, hmmm. I am tempted to hold out for the (potential) Watkins Glen announcement to materialize. The Ramble dates are also going to have to factor in to my decision making - also coming out today.

The ramble dates came out early this morning. Warren Haynes on 4.30 is already sold out :-(

A weekend trip around Lake Erie (doing Detroit and Cuyahoga Falls) looks quite possible! Darien Lake on a Wednesday' date=' hmmm. I am tempted to hold out for the (potential) Watkins Glen announcement to materialize. The Ramble dates are also going to have to factor in to my decision making - also coming out today.[/quote']

The ramble dates came out early this morning. Warren Haynes on 4.30 is already sold out :-(

Oh! I didn't realize those were the new dates. Well I'll still be hoping to combine a Ramble with a Phish show (or other interesting show) in July/August.

I cannot imagine anyone turning down an approx. $10,000,000 end of year pay day.

Of course I ain't worth $75 mil either:

Trey Anastasio is a Texas-born musician with an estimated net worth of $75 million dollars. As the lead guitarist and primary songwriter for the band, Phish, Trey Anastasio, composed or co-composed over 150 songs. He is a multi-instrumentalist and has released 14 albums with Phish and been featured on, or composed, an incredible number of works with other artists.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/trey-anastasio-net-worth/

I was at Levon's Ramble for this NYE. Would love to go back to that part of NY state for Phish in Bethel, but having been in that part of the statev recently I can tell you hotels are super scarse. It is mostly small bed & breakfasts and small towns of which are by this time sold out.

The biggest problem with those dates is no place to stay for the 40-60,000 that will show up.

Yikes!

I have booked a hotel for Bethel about 25 miles away from the venue. I figure my friends and I take turns doing the driving. Its 250 bucks total for the three nights, 2 queen beds in the room.

....all I wanna know is...whose coming with me..

(ya thats right, I quoted Jerry Maguire)

I haven't seen Jerry Maguire, but I do remember that quote being said by Jim Breuer in Half Baked.

Hmmm....