Jambands.ca

Great Group buy deal in Ottawa - MEAT

bouche

The deal expires in 9 hours. $175 coupon for Aubrey's meats in Ottawa for only $55.

It's the real deal. I called and they confirmed as well that you don't have to spend it all right away. You can use what you need ie: fresh meat...no need to freeze.

http://www.kahoot.ca/

Saddle up Urban Cowboys and Cowgirls, skip the Rodeo and head straight to Aubrey's Meats in the Byward Market! Mozy on over for today's deal where you will receive $175 worth of Ottawa's Best Naturally Raised Locally Grown Meats for just $55!

The site is getting hammered right now...so it's slow.

Just don't ask for organic or be prepared to listen to the owner rant and rave about the certification process. Not that he doesn't have a point but a "no" would have sufficed.

Yeah, that was our problem. They've taken customer service and pushed it over the top. We got really annoyed waiting to be served while he chatted up a storm with a customer who had already completed her purchase. Both him and the customer completely ignored us. If I was the customer...I would have at least suggested that someone was waiting.

So...that is why we haven't been in there again. Being ignored when you're ready to buy is really annoying.

Went to sasloves after that. But hey, we jumped on this deal too. When the weather gets nice and the market opens, i'll be down there alot.

I'll often get into conversations with the staff, share recipes, and such. drives the wife crazy as she just wants to get out of there as it's one of our many saturday shopping stops.

i'm sure I will do the same if I catch an ear. But I sure won't keep anyone from buying some short ribs.

heh.

the deal is still available today. there was conflicting information, coming from Kahoots' staff, re whether the coupon was good for meat only, or everything they sell. someone from the store (apparently) has cleared that up:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comment!

I am the Manager at Aubrey's. Have you ever been in our store?

With this coupon you can buy whatever is in the store, and it is indeed all natural, The product for this promotion is the same as we have been selling for the past 100 years.

Bouche - did you call Aubrey's directly for that info?

on another note...Kyle left Aubreys, maybe 6 months ago, and is now working at the Piggy Market in Westboro. he was the large due with the muttonchops. and made very tasty patés. it was a loss to Aubreys.

heh.

the deal is still available today. there was conflicting information, coming from Kahoots' staff, re whether the coupon was good for meat only, or everything they sell. someone from the store (apparently) has cleared that up:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your comment!

I am the Manager at Aubrey's. Have you ever been in our store?

With this coupon you can buy whatever is in the store, and it is indeed all natural, The product for this promotion is the same as we have been selling for the past 100 years.

Bouche - did you call Aubrey's directly for that info?

on another note...Kyle left Aubreys, maybe 6 months ago, and is now working at the Piggy Market in Westboro. he was the large due with the muttonchops. and made very tasty patés. it was a loss to Aubreys.

Yes, I called aubrey's and spoke to someone there. I thought I heard him say "Everything in the store" and "all natural yada yada". SO I had no worries about buying the deal. Basically $175 store credit for $55. You can't beat that.

fack, just tried to purchase this and got a "Page not found The page you are looking for does not exists" error after clicking Purchase

email sent to the support people of course

the site was pooping out yesterday too. super slow and server errors. A guy at work got the server error after he went through purchasing, but he was still emailed his link to his coupon code.

fack' date=' just tried to purchase this and got a "Page not found The page you are looking for does not exists" error after clicking Purchase

email sent to the support people of course[/quote']

the site was pooping out yesterday too. super slow and server errors. A guy at work got the server error after he went through purchasing, but he was still emailed his link to his coupon code.

ya same thing happened to me yesterday. hit the buy now button after entering all my info, then got a white screen with error, thought i should check my email before buying again. And the email was their. Glad i did or that would have been alot of meat.