Jambands.ca

Did you got to DBT in London?

Northern Wish

I didn't go, but read about the same shit over at three dimes down forum.

I am still shaking my head over the events of last night. Assholery was out in full force... about 6 or so pathetic dumbass drunken amateur's who, when there weren't suckin' and spitting their disgusting tobacco, were prancing, jumping and slamming about ( yes, prancing is the word that describes it best ), touching themselves, grinding into this beyond loaded other man in front of them, decided to start heckling Patterson and, even after P-Hood said FUCK YOU, proceeded to toss something up on stage. All this in the first 30mins ~ yay

http://www.threedimesdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2491

I'm not sure how to say this but...it was me and BW.

We needed to blow off steam and with BW's store right next door what can I say? Anyone who has seen me dance before could use few better words to describe it than prancing, jumping and slamming about. SKOALS BABY!

Sorry about pissing off the band. We as Londoners have so much great music rolling through these days, we have to disgust bands so they never come back.

....if any dudes are interested I'm thinking of blasting some DBT in the yard sat night and prancing, jumping and slamming about.... might just have some horse tranqs kickin around ta boot

Is it cool if I show if me and my bro show up dressed like the Lone Ranger and Tonto? I think it would take things up a notch.