Jambands.ca

NFL 2011

Whitey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without the condition on the second pick, it was a blockbuster for the Bengals.

They already have their top draft picks performing well this year, have some room under the cap and now two more top picks.

Plus Benson reduced his suspension to 1 game from 4 today.

Well done for once; something must be amiss in Bungleland.

Edited by Guest

Man, listening to american sports radio sucks ass. All they talk about is the NFL. It wouldn't be so bad either if they actually had decent conversations, but the whole Tebow situation exemplifies why it is so horrible.

For weeks leading up to his first game ALL they talked about was him getting his big chance. He finally plays, against a winless team mind you, and pulls off a victory. Well, wouldn't you think he slayed Satan himself. Straight to the hall of fame for this kid! Meanwhile, Cam Newton is putting up ridiculous numbers and getting half the attention. So what does Tebow, the golden child from god do the next week? I think we all know the answer to that.

And don't even get me started on how in love they are with the freaking Cowboys and Tony Romo. Its not even a roller coaster. The guy sucks, always has. Every year they have Dallas winning the NFC (hell, they probably still think Dallas has the NFC locked up) and every year they SHIT THE BED. They are a bad team and he is a bad quarter back who has an average game once in a while, its time to accept it and move on.

/End rant.

For the Sloth, from grantland:

DOLPHINS (-4) over Redskins

Q: I take my fan loyalty seriously, but the worthless Washington Redskins are pushing my F-ing limits. I am not about to jump ship, but I am also becoming increasingly convinced I will never get to root for a winner. I can see exactly what is going to happen to the Redskins over the next six months. We will finish the year 4-12 or 5-11 good enough for the 5th-10th pick. Indianapolis is going 0-16 and will get the number one pick. They will Draft Andrew Luck and put Peyton on the trading block. Hearing that he has the chance to grab a upper 30s QB who has had three neck surgeries in two years, Dan Snyder will immediately offer three first-round draft picks, two second rounders and Brian Orakpo for Peyton. Followed closely by Peyton only playing part of next season, getting hurt and then retiring. Leaving the Redskins with NO good draft picks for three years and a $90 million contract that we will of course agree to pay all of. FUCK MY LIFE! This is bullshit.

— Brian O., Washington