Jambands.ca

NFL 2011

Whitey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEBOTE IS WIN TEBOTE IS WIN HOGE BOMB TO DEMARIAL THONMAS FOR 6 GUY HOLMES COME TO PLAY GUY HOLMES COME TO PLAY SHOCK THE WORLD ALL DAY ALL DAY LIKE THIS THE CRISPF PASSING GUY THE CREISP PASS STEELER GO HOME BRONCO GET THEY REVENGE REVENGE LIKE CONAND BARBARIAT DO AT END OF MOVIE.
Our Tebow, who art in Denver, hallowed be thy name!

Thy victories come, because of thy defense, at home as it is at away games.

Give us this day our daily scramble.

And forgive us for bad passes, as we forgive those who make sacks against us.

And lead us not into the offseason, but deliver us from losses.

For thine is the playoffs, the hype, and the glory, forever and ever.

Edited by Guest

The script of "Fourth and God" (Grantland) is playing itself out.

I was thinking it would be kinda like "Any Given Sunday" where winning the one playoff game would be enough to satisfy the audience, but then I learned that Tom Brady and New England is next. This is why Denver will win:

From ESPN:

. Patriots get the easiest draw: Last week the AFC East blog did a poll asking readers which team they thought was the easiest opponent for the Patriots. Overwhelmingly, respondents selected Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos -- and for good reason. The Broncos are the easiest possible matchup of the four AFC teams playing on wild-card weekend. New England manhandled Denver in Week 15 and cruised to a 41-23 victory. The chances of Tebow outdueling Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on the road in the rematch are very slim. I think this is as close to a free pass as New England can get in the postseason. The Patriots were close to hosting the reigning AFC champion Steelers, who beat New England in the regular season. But Denver did New England a big favor by knocking out Pittsburgh in overtime. Now, the Patriots have a much easier path to get to the AFC Championship Game.

Great finish to our fantasy season there Chris. I almost blew the final week courtesy of Phish at MSG, but you covered my ass with your own nero goings on.

Dammit! I totally could have won if I hadn't spaced.

Been tweeting my trip to Green Bay if anyone is interested:

www.twitter.com/chrisbuote

I am drunk as hell atm... we better win tomorrow...GFY.

Edited by Guest

I like the Giants chances over the Pats, NEs secondary is awful and the Giants have three good receivers.

I agree. I can't see the Pats being the favourites this time around. They were lucky to beat Baltimore and I don't see the Pats offence doing any better against the Giants.