NFL 2011

Whitey

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Did you watch the US feed?

Didn't have the option in Ottawa as far as I could tell. Usually CTV only simulcasts on the Eastern feed, meaning the West-coast feed had the American commercials. Not this year. Makes a huge difference I agree.

I did not enjoy watching that game one bit!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, this is probably going to be a bigger beat down than a fine and a draft pick like Spygate but we shall see.

The important thing is the Redskins are also involved because I thought they had reached rock bottom ages ago but it's good to know they're continuing to explore and find new avenues of suck.

(also change you're avatar punk, Rodgers fucking chocked and he lost the belt)

You already know how terrified I am that they're going to dump 5-6 drafts pick for him (not that I don't think he's talented) but hey, maybe the league will strip them of all those extra picks because of the head hunting and salary cap violations and they won't be in a position to fuck up in that regard. Dare to dream!

Dammit, RGIII is not the Redskins way, I am gunning for Snyder trading the farm and all the teams $$$ for Manning, who plays 7 games, is a shadow of his former self, and then is forced to retire.

And curse you Sloth for bringing up my avatar, when I first put that one up 13 months ago, I said I was going to use it for a month or so, no one had called me on it yet.

Edited by Guest

Dammit, RGIII is not the Redskins way, I am gunning for Snyder trading the farm and all the teams $$$ for Manning, who plays 7 games, is a shadow of his former self, and then is forced to retire.

I don't think the fan base will tolerate that (nor Shannie), they're completely insane and delusional, but it'll take something like RGIIII to put butts in the seats, Manning won't do it.

They are already pulling seats and putting in party decks to compensate for the fact they're having trouble selling tickets, dragging in an ancient verteran (again) will just add to a decline, even if it's Peyton. RGIII on the otherhand will generate excitement, up until he gets destroyed behind that o-line.

And curse you Sloth for bringing up my avatar, when I first put that one up 13 months ago, I said I was going to use it for a month or so, no one had called me on it yet.

I was hoping you'd go with this....

discountdoublechoke.jpg